Sunday, September 9, 2012

Isaiah 64:8

 
 
 
"Yet, O LORD, You are our Father. We are the clay and You are the potter; we are the work of Your hand."
 
May the fresh start of this blog, be the focus of who He is, what He has done, and who He will always be. This week has been one of being "Refined" and shaped by Him. I am standing in awe, with a heart of thanksgiving for my Maker; the One who redeems and the One who leads us with His still small voice. He is gentle. He is loving. And boy is He patient with His children. His voice was heard in the midst of a busy life this week and I cant wait to share. Being a wife and a mom, is a calling, that isnt taken lightly, and this week I have finally seen with my eyes the work of my Father in my life as a mom; as parents. Its such a blessing when we sit, and we listen and we obey His new call in our lives. I am overflowing with JOY by the steadfast love He has displayed. Its often a wonder, why I am so surprised, so excited when God clearly teaches me; perhaps I havent been always listening? This week I truly was. Thank you Lord, for the ways You teach and dont give up, in the midst of such a busy life.
 
I have been drastically refined this week; and I am praising Him for it all!

2 comments:

  1. It's so exciting to see the Lord work in our lives! Not always easy, but good, to know we are His and that He loves us!

    Auntie Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you heart, Alicia, and how willing you are to refined and reshaped by our Heavenly Father. I'm so excited about your new blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!!