- I love the way God is shaping me and molding me through certain challenges. He does it so gently, and He is challenging me to stand up and be bold.
- Relishing in these young years with my sons and as I hold them in my arms, watch them run, play and get dirty, I feel so complete. So content. So full of real JOY.
- Parenting and growing with my husband as we raise vivacious, go getter boys....my cup overflows.
- I love my husband more and more and I love my sons more everyday. I love everyday we have.
- Cultivating and nurturing little hearts, doesn't get any better.
- Putting my family first and foremost.
- Living a contented life void of complaining.
- Richly blessed by the words of a friend yesterday.
- Running my first half marathon in May, the training for it feels so good. So rejuvenating. To run with a friend or to run and praise God that I am able. My runs I will track. I can do it.
- Allowing my children to express themselves, express their hearts openly. No shame in our home, only open arms who understand that sometimes life can be hard, even when you are three almost four.
- Planning a forth birthday party, the joy and excitement in his eyes.
- Writing love notes.
- Cooking wonderful meals. I love to cook.
- Thankful for the opportunity to invest in the lives of those closest to our hearts.
The list goes on and on. Praise God.
"My cup runneth over." Ps. 23:5
What thoughts are you pondering this moment?